We aim to provide a state-of-the-art clinic with first rate quality screening, early diagnosis and treatment. Electronic links to diagnostic services for blood results, imaging reports, etc. will ensure the shortest turnaround time possible for diagnosis and treatment.
The physicians of MD Specialists recognize the importance of colon polyps as a precursor to colon and rectal cancer, acid reflux as a precursor to esophageal and gastric fundal cancer and H-pylori bacteria. An important objective of this clinic is to meet the increasing demands for screening endoscopy required by patients. By timely diagnosis, MD Specialists will make a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of our society.
The clinic is equipped with the latest generation of endoscopy equipment and automated sterilizers. Safety is of the utmost importance to us. The patients will be cared for by specialized endoscopy nurses and will have continuous monitoring of their oxygen saturation during the procedure. Afterwards, patients will be attended to in the same manner in a private recovery room. Thousands of procedures have been safely performed. When it comes to colon and rectal cancer screening there is no place for compromise.
- Endoscopy - diagnostic and therapeutic;
- Gastro-Intestinal Diagnostic and Treatment, and testing for H-pylori;
- Colo-Rectal Diagnostic and treatment, and removal of polyps;
- Lower Colo-rectal Diagnostic and treatment (Sigmoidoscopy).
- Programmed screening for gastrointestinal and other intra abdominal cancers;
- Precise and rapid diagnosis of abdominal pain including ultrasound and CT scan as indicated (in collaboration with Westmount Square Medical Imaging);
- Diagnostic investigation and treatment of hepatitis A, B and C;
- Rapid diagnosis and management of lesions and diseases of the liver, gallbladder and pancreas;
- Clinical expertise in management of colorectal pathology;
- Expertise in the diagnosis & treatment of thyroid nodules including on-site biopsy and cytology;
- Onsite blood taking